Our Return Policy
Returning or Exchanging items purchased from the Cooperstand Website
If you are not happy with an item purchased from Cooperstand website, immediately email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why. A Return Authorization is required for all Returns or Exchanges.
Cooperstands Policy for Returning Purchases made from the Cooperstand Website
If you are not satisfied with your Cooperstand purchase, you have the option to return it at your expense for a full refund of the original purchase price. This option is only allowed within 14 days from the date of purchase.
Cooperstands Policy for Returning Purchases made from an Authorized Cooperstand dealer
All items purchased from any Authorized Cooperstand dealer must be returned to the original dealer for refund. Dealers have their own policies and reserve the right to determine if an item is eligible for return.
Exchanging or Replacing a product covered under Cooperstand Warranty – From inside the USA
If an item purchased from our website is eligible for repair or replacement under the Cooperstand Warranty, a Return Authorization is required. Items must be returned to us at the customers’ expense. A $10 handling fee for items shipped inside the continental United States must be included with the returned item.
Exchange or Replacing a product covered under Cooperstand Warranty – From outside the USA
The high cost of returning an item purchased form the Cooperstand website from the outside the US, is not always practical. Send us digital images of the item, the original receipt showing date and proof of purchase with your request for Return Authorization. The customer is responsible and will be billed for all shipping fees. Fees will be determined based on weight and destination. Payment must be received by us prior to shipment.
Return checklist for an item purchased from the Cooperstand website:
- A Return Authorization is required for all returned items
(Email us at email@example.com with details to receive a Return Authorization)
- New items must be returned undamaged, unused, in original condition, with box and all accessories
(Outside the USA - provide digital images and receipt showing date and proof of purchase)
- All returned items must be well packaged
(Pack securely in a separate box or package before shipping – Do not use the retail box as the shipping box)
- Use packing tape - not duct tape
- Do not write on or apply tape to the original retail box
- Include all email correspondence between you and Cooperstand customer support.
After completing the checklist, return your item by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org for mailing instructions
The Following Items Are Not Eligible For Return
- Items that are not purchased off the Cooperstand website
- Items that do not have a Return Authorization
- Special orders, closeouts or discontinued products
- Used, abused or modified products
- Items incomplete or missing accessories such as velveteen bag, if applicable.