You’ve never seen a guitar stand like this one. Cooperstand addresses the typical stringed instrument support device in a completely new and non-typical way. It's extremely stable and fits inside gig bags and most guitar cases.
Cooperstand is a great choice for the performing musician looking for a professional musical accessory that does an unsurpassed job as an acoustic guitar stand, electric guitar stand, bass guitar stand, banjo stand, dobro stand, or mandolin stand.
Cooperstand combines artistic good looks, versatile full size functional strength, with minimal size compatibility, and portability. All of this in one very small package.
Cooperstand now offers 7 different products to suit almost any of your needs: The wooden stands are for display and home use in protected environments.
THEY ARE NOT INTENDED FOR GIGGING OR ACTIVE STAGE USE.
- The Pro-G...the original, winner of Best In Show Award at NAMM 2010. It securely supports acoustic, electric or bass guitar, ukulele, mandolin and more. Neatly packs away in most gig cases or bags.
- The Pro-Mini...shares all of the superior qualities of the Pro-G but in a compact size. Uniquely designed to hold ukulele, violin, mandolin or even your iPad.
- The Pro-Tandem...securely supports two instruments. Acoustic, electric and bass guitar, ukulele, mandolin, violin and more! Comes in a black velveteen bag. Folds up in 2 quick moves to store in the back of many amplifiers or gear bags.
- The Pro-B (Banjo)...Pro-B supports an open or resonator back banjo. It will also support certain resonator, jazz guitars, to include Dobro type instruments with bodies up to 3” thick at the bout.
- STANDS FOR TRAVEL AND ACTIVE STAGE USE
- The Ecco-G...is our environmentally-conscious version of the Pro-G. Specifically fabricated from 1st-run Recycled Industrial Grade ABS Composite, it is meant to be long-lasting and "Ecco" friendly.
- Duro-Pro Composites...has the same great features as our popular Ecco-G Recycled Composite Stand. Now in two brilliant colors (Red and Blue) cast in virgin industrial grade ABS composite.
- The Pro-Glow...shares all the same great features as our Duro-Pro Stand. The Pro-Glo model glows in the dark (never fumble to find your stand again when the lights go out).