Birch Guitar Stand, Pro-GB
PRO-GB - BIRCH (GUITAR)
Pro-GB is a high strength stage worthy version of the “Original” Folds up, fits in the case guitar stand. US Patent #8,146,870
Pro-GB is fabricated from 13 alternating layers of birch.
Pro-GB is designed to securely support one stringed instrument as needed.
Pro-GB is recommended for travel, stage, presentation, studio, home and display use.
Pro-GB supports acoustic guitars up to 5” thick, electric or bass guitars up to 2 ¼” thick, ukulele, mandolin and more. It will also hold an autoharp or chromaharp.
Pro GB folds up and neatly packs away in cases or gig bags.
- Inert proprietary silicone T molding at all exposed areas
- 13 layers of laminated birch strength
- Stainless hinge with non-slip pins
- Two-position back brace
- Measures 8 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 1 1/2" when closed
- Has a 13" deep x 11" wide footprint
- Comes in black velveteen bag
Free Shipping In The USA
THE PRO-GB BIRCH IS INTENDED FOR ALL PURPOSE USE.
LEARN HOW TO OPEN IT CORRECTLY.
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS OR VIEW OUR VIDEO.
THERE IS A ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON THE ABS AND BIRCH PRODUCTS TO THE ORIGINAL CUSTOMER. PLEASE RETAIN YOUR REQUIRED PROOF OF PURCHASE.